This exists soley as a jump-point to other pages and systems that I maintain. It also functions as a convienent URL to include on a business card(jpeg or pdf). Available resources include:
In case are wondering about the image at the bottom left of my business card, it's a little joke in Neo-Assyrian cuneiform: It would be transliterated as DUB TAB.BA ERIN2, normalized as Tippi Tappîm1 PERIN, roughly meaning "the tablet of the business-associate, ERIN(Personal Name)", but if a more liberal translation is taken it becomes the business-card of Aaron.
- My Resume and related information.
- Wiglaf, was the original cluster I managed and I have kept the name for this server. A poster on some of the work done on Wiglaf was presented at the The 16th Annual International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications in June.
- Parsing Akkadian Verbs with Prolog information on a project, presented at the ACL-02 Conference in July, to parse finite Akkadian verbs using Prolog. It includes a web interface to the parser/generator, so parse away!
- I work sometimes as a jeweler, mostly in silver. There is an album of my Jewelry, but more photos are incoming.
- I also collect, on and off, Custom knives
- And Watches of various sorts. Currently I am gathering up information on Pre-SWATCH Jaquet Droz watches.
- I've also started collecting Antique Prints mostly from split old books, including Diderot's Encyclopedia and others.
- I don't have a blog as such, but I do keep a running list of some of the stuff I find
- Websites I manage
1The tappîm is bound to the Tippi, with the ERIN in apposition.
Last modified at 12:04 am June, 13, 2005 by Aaron Macks